Gong Therapy Training and Certification with Mehtab & Laura Benton, USA
This three-day course in Gong Therapy is for healthcare professionals, sound healers, and yoga teachers who wish to use the Gong in one-on-one therapeutic healing sessions.
You must have some experience in playing the Gong. A background experience in working with clients and students in a one-on-one relationship is helpful but not required.
In this course you will learn:
- The Basis of Sound Healing and Yoga Therapy
- How to Structure a Gong Therapy Session
- How to Play the Gong Therapeutically
- How to Prepare the Gong Therapy Environment
- Client Assessment and Developing a Therapy Session
- The Considerations for Selecting and Using Gongs
- How to Use Mudras, Mantras, and Postures Therapeutically
- Guided Meditation and Relaxation for Gong Therapy
- The Guidelines for Group Gong Therapy
- Considerations of Using Gong Therapy with Other Modalities
- Gong Therapy as a Profession